[lbo-talk] U.S. in Israel's corner; IS is US

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Jun 8 04:04:08 PDT 2010

At 04:33 PM 6/7/2010, Dennis Claxton wrote:
>At 01:12 PM 6/7/2010, c b wrote:
>

>>CB: Yes, I know such comes up here now and again, but I usually think
>>of it as a form of cussing, expression of exasperation, not a serious
>>claim that someone is insane.
>

>That's not the point. The idea is that a collective can share delusional
>beliefs and behavior.

But then, how do you know that they are delusional and you are not? :) We could chalk all our talk of Israel's lunancy up to our own projections.

If Israel or the U.S. are using "mad dog" state behavior to make their enemies fearful, then this is a deliberate strategy. Behaviors engaged in purposefully, to make others think you are 'irrational.' It's all really interesting the way they pose rational against irrational. Rational states comply with laws; irrational states don't. Rabbit hole.

shag