[lbo-talk] California nasty

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Tue Jun 8 15:38:33 PDT 2010

Rifting on the ballot...

As usual practically everyone on the ballot is a creep, unknown, or mysteriously evasive on every issue that counts. And the propositions are even worse.

What a farce. I had to spend the entire morning and early afternoon on this bullshit, including going on line were I could find better information on all the nobodies.

The single worst column on the ballot is sorting out the State Superintendent of Public Education. There are ten choices. I had to track everyone of these jerks down and study their webpage like an anthropological artifact.. For example, Gloria Romero is Race to the Top, charter school, dog shit, hiding under the `choice' and `reform' code words. Torlakson has a zillion union endosements---he will have to do. Never heard of him.

The whole system is like a graduate seminar in lesser equals the lesser of lesser ... something about the chain rule.

Wondering around most google searches turn up really nasty Republican bloggers. The hate level is intense.

CG