[lbo-talk] U.S. in Israel's corner; IS is US

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Jun 9 19:35:48 PDT 2010

Doug writes:

"No - I mean in prose. It's not a limitation of prose, though it might be of email. But, aside from skill, why should that be? "

I don't know, but I have definitely noticed a diff between normal prose writing and email. Why that should be is the question I thought would be interesting.

I consider myself a very skilled writer and I get paid lots of bucks for it. But I have definitely made some bloopers in email that I didn't figure out until after. Perhaps because one assumes so much context in email...that might not actually be there.

Joanna