[lbo-talk] Did the US wage germ warfare in Korea?

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Thu Jun 10 10:28:16 PDT 2010

I believe that I have written about this before: my mother's cousin was on the task force to decide whether or not to use nuclear weapons on North Korea during the war. The decision not to use them rested upon the fact that the prevailing winds would have brought much of the radiation down on the American troops and the population in the south.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michaelperelman.wordpress.com