[lbo-talk] new blog post: A Coda on Solidarity: Iran, the Left and Noble Savages | The Activist

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 11:39:47 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 10:55 AM, Bhaskar Sunkara <bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
> wrote:

http://theactivist.org/blog/a-coda-on-solidarity-iran-the-left-and-noble-savages

Given your recent attempts to whitewash the crimes of Zionism (by, for example, pointing out those of the Turkish government), I feel no qualms about noting that your own faction includes a sizable contingent of "left" Zionists. In fact, what I believe is your organization's current statement on "the Israeli-Palestinian conflict" continues your historic line of rejecting the Palestinian refugees' right of return ( http://www.dsausa.org/pdf/MideastRes.pdf). Frankly, a lot of us would find it easier to have faith in your motives, if not your conclusions, if you would concentrate a little more of your ire on the muck within your own stables.