[lbo-talk] Nevada TP: What just might get me to vote

Peter Ward nevadabob at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jun 15 20:36:26 PDT 2010

http://networkedblogs.com/4Srvk

"...pro-gun, anti-tax, anti-bureaucracy, pro-states rights — with Christian social conservatism and fear of the 'North American Union' and other forms of 'global government.'” Christian conservatism aside (I'm agnostic re: gun control), I totally agree with "doctrinaire libertarianism", as herein characterized. And as a register NV voter I just might vote.

By the way, the alleged need for taxes is a fraud (and most didn't pay federal income tax prior to 30s). With a publicly controlled money supply we can pay for public goods by creating money to pay for it or rebating all interest, not just the Fed's own interest as now..."Inflation!", you say: right now money gets created out of thin air by the Fed and invested in financial institutions, which in turn create more money out of thing air--creating much more nefarious

"stealth" inflation.

Peter Ward pontificatingwithoutalicense.wordpress.com

_________________________________________________________________ http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/ We want to hear all your funny, exciting and crazy Hotmail stories. Tell us now