[lbo-talk] Cremaster Cycle

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Wed Jun 16 16:42:41 PDT 2010

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010, Dennis Claxton wrote:

> Has anyone seen The Cremaster Cycle? It's showing in Los Angeles this
> week and I'd like to see some of it but I don't think I'm up for the
> whole thing.

I looked at excerpts that were made available online when it showed here a few years ago and I was shocked at how boring it was. It seemed beyond parody.

You can probably find excerpts on the web and see what you think. But if you see the actual films and find they're good and the excerpts are misleading, please report back.

Michael