[lbo-talk] Cremaster Cycle

James Leveque jamespl79 at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 17 03:56:58 PDT 2010

I've seen what I think is part 3 (Crazy tartaned weirdo climbs the Guggenheim in NY, evades prosthetic leopard-woman and hardcore punk band, does something with hot wax.) and if you like bizarre surreal imagery, you might be in to it. There's also a kind of adolescent joy watching this man climb the walls of such an iconic building. I thought it was worth about 10 or 15 minutes, but once I got the gist of it, I thought it got pretty old pretty fast. I don't know anything about the other programs though - maybe they're better.

James Leveque