[lbo-talk] Cremaster Cycle

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 19 00:27:49 PDT 2010

The weird part for me was seeing NYHC bands Murphy's Law and Agnostic Front introduced to viewers on the rotating pedestals, surrounded by Vegas-esque showgirls, doing a kind of "hardcore duel" (in which they only played the opening riffs of their songs at each other) in the Guggenheim.

Screen cap of that is here, with AF on the left: <http://www.kvltpunk.com/images/cremaster.jpg>

The amputee woman was also a little jarring. Apparently the whole thing is an analogue of progression through the ranks of Masonic occultism or some such.

-B.