[lbo-talk] LA talk

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Sun Jun 20 10:23:39 PDT 2010

No,

It's the whole fucked up country. I've been reading the news too much. This Gulf oil thing was ... I don't know. The same nothing. I was listing the disasters of economy, war, education, healthcare, Gaza, Haiti, ... in my mind. It's quite a long list. Nothing will done, period. A correspondent for Aljazeera named Josh Rushing did a great piece on the Gulf and called it the disaster that ideology built.

The whole nastly list follows the same pattern.

CG