[lbo-talk] Garry Wills does nice short summary of RS article

Eric Beck ersatzdog at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 13:17:07 PDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:

>> So how does creating serious chaos meet that goal?
>
> You will have to ask Obama & his advisors.

So you're saying Obama and his team want chaos?

Dennis' question is a good one, not just because of its immediate content but because it says we should look about what's actually happened rather than at elites' ideologies. Trying to describe what's happened by divining the aims of "US planning" and "central planners" -- which are comically corny phrases in 2010 -- guarantees you end up with a very partial description.