[lbo-talk] Move On: We Betray Ourselves

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Jun 28 07:18:15 PDT 2010

France has a parliamentarty systgem, which totally changes the basis for cooperation. In the U.S. "cooperation" with Democrats means abject surrender to Democrats. Cooperation is simply impossible.

When has the DP offered to cooperate with us in building actions OUTSIDE th electoral system. No sifnificant change in the U.S. has EVER resulted from electing politicians who favored it. Such change has always come from the threat of a non-electoral left.