[lbo-talk] Move On: We Betray Ourselves

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Jun 28 14:26:35 PDT 2010

> shag carpet bomb wrote:
>
>> *yawn*
>>
>> wake me up if I start to shit the bed or something.
>
> I appreciate the thoughtful reply.
>
> SA

dewd, if the best you have is logical fallacy, why on earth should I take you seriously. All you had to say to me was: You're a hypocrite. That's not an argument. If you'd bothered to carefully consider what I had to say in the first place, you'd find that the answer was right therre, contained in what you quoted and in the context of the discussion you quoted in the first place. If you don't take what I say seriously, I'm not going to bother with you, either.

shag