[lbo-talk] Zionist terrorism in Brooklyn

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 01:01:59 PDT 2010

"'If they build a mosque there, I’m going to bomb the mosque,' said one outraged resident who lives across the street from the proposed house of worship between East 28th and East 29th streets on Voorhies Avenue. The resident, who refused to give his name, identified himself as a former Israeli soldier who had lived on Voorhies Avenue for eight years.

"'I will give them a lot of trouble,' he added. 'They’re not going to stay here alive.'"

http://www.brooklynpaper.com/stories/33/27/bn_tt_baypeoplemosquerally_2010_07_02_bk.html

If you've ever been tempted to contact you local and state politicians (if you're a New Yorker) or the federal ones (anywhere in the United States) demanding a police crackdown on terroristic elements, there's certainly never been a better time for it. New Yorkers can find them all here:

http://www.lwvnyc.org/TRY_find.html

More on the Muslim community's response:

http://www.wpix.com/news/local/wpix-bomb-threat-mosque,0,2258370.story