[lbo-talk] workers take pay in virtual coin

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 14:03:49 PDT 2010

Dennis you anti-cosmopolitan isolationist... loving a 19th C pastoral game?! Futbol's the same - only semi-specialized independent craft producers playing in relative but intimately creative coordination in the name of difficult and limited scoring... only difference is, futbol's time limited and accepts that sometimes teams play to a draw. Neither sport's monopoly capitalist in form, like NFL football, nor do they embrace the post-Fordist hero-worship of basketball. Huge baseball fan I. A