[lbo-talk] workers take pay in virtual coin

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 11:47:09 PDT 2010

Homo Indeterminatus

Totally not getting the reaction on this. I was surprised by the post I first replied to precisely because I think of you as pretty smart - so I figured you could take being called out on citing the opening of Capital out of context like it provides some kind of defense of relativism. I think it was a legit crit on an important point; I gather from the reactions it was taken as pedantic, grandstanding, whatever. In any case the thread feels pretty stale at this point.

^^^^^^^ CB: Gee. I wonder why ur feeling the thread is stale (smile)

Surprise ! I don't agree that the citation was out of context nor totally cogent to the issues in the thread.