[lbo-talk] workers take pay in virtual coin

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Jun 30 19:11:45 PDT 2010

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Well yeah. But I took this as yet another example of how the working class - and not only in the U.S. - has barely uttered a peep of protest while unemployment soared and bankers got billions. It's fucking depressing.

Actually, I've read none of the posts but merely responded to the nth appearance of the subject line. You're point is accurate.

Ways of individually surviving slump go back quite a few decades. Moore's first documentary dealt with it, as did that movie about (?ex-miners?) becoming a band or soemthng.

Carrol