[lbo-talk] rioting at Berkeley

Vincent Clarke pclarkepvincent at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 06:10:29 PST 2010

Love the manifesto...

*But apparent emptiness conceals the movement beneath the surface, behind its fenced-off walls: capital flows through its veins.*

*Capital, like architecture, is a growing phenomenon, but one that never matures. It pushes outward continuously in all directions, always presupposing an endless, spiraling expansion. New endpoints replace old ones in smooth succession, projecting themselves onto the grid of the future, erasing languages, knowledges, and histories that do not fit easily into the right angles of its blueprints. But we will not let their future bulldoze our present.*

Good stuff!