[lbo-talk] DO KINDER PEOPLE HAVE AN EVOLUTIONARY ADVANTAGE?

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 06:08:27 PST 2010

Add this to the ridiculous NYT article about culture influencing evolution from the other day, alongside the extension of the structure of anti-evolution legislative efforts into the anti-climate change arena, and we have more and more evidence of how absolutely little proponents and opponents of evolution, climate change and science in general understand evolution, climate change and science in general. The reductionist pursuit of the straightforward, the cut and dried, and the simple drives me up a tree. Yours, feeling increasingly like an angry ape (no tail, like Curious George, so I'm NOT a monkey), A