[lbo-talk] Do Kinder People Have an Evolutionary Advantage?

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 08:25:54 PST 2010

I would guess that kindness (insofar as that is a trait)probably evolved a hundred million years or so ago, not a few hundred thousand. :)

----- Original Message ---- From: c b <cb31450 at gmail.com> ^^^^^^

CB: This part - "we are evolving to become more compassionate and collaborative in our quest to survive and thrive." - Alan and Matthias correctly criticize as evidencing lack of understanding of evolution. The kindness is not "evolving" us now. We already have a natural tendency to kindness. We evolved kindness hundreds of thousands of years ago and it conferred fitness on us way back when. Kindness is human natural from long ago.