[lbo-talk] Philip Mirowski - Social Physicist

Vincent Clarke pclarkepvincent at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 09:54:45 PST 2010

> Is aging a disease? If humans naturally stayed immortally in their 20s, and
> someone started aging like we do, don't you think they'd want to help cure
> her of her strange malady?

Wow, is it just me or is this conversation becoming increasingly stupid? I mean to the point of childishness. You know when children ask too many questions and contradict everything you say with absurd, imaginary propositions? This is what's happening here.

"Well, Daddy, what if humans all had monkey-legs and monkeys had human legs? Would I be a monkey-man or would I be a man-monkey?"

"Now, now, Johnny, here's a candy bar, you chew on that and Daddy will read the newspaper..."