[lbo-talk] Philip Mirowski - Social Physicist

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Fri Mar 5 19:18:31 PST 2010

Wow, I went out of town for a couple of days and the list traffic piled up. I notice now that this is easily the most boring thread LBO-Talk has had in months.

I have something that I can try to end it: tomorrow from about 10am/PT until I'm done -- hopefully not much longer than a few hours, but you never know -- the machine that runs this list will be down for some hardware maintenance.

So: go out and enjoy the sun/snow/rain/fire instead of wasting your time on this one.

Cheers,

/jordan