[lbo-talk] Petite Bourgeoisie... Meet Deflation.

Vincent Clarke pclarkepvincent at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 20:10:24 PST 2010

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 3:35 AM, Eubulides <paraconsistent at comcast.net>wrote:

> Vincent Clarke wrote:
>
> Anyone have any comments?
>>

> =================
>
> U r one overposting son of a bitch?

Fair enough... but "I wuz" (to put it in text-speak) only posting in response to what people were asking me to respond to - and I think that all my posts had at least a trace of substance.

I got a few appreciative private e-mails too - to say that to call a few people on their BS was not such a bad thing and to inject a didactive point or two might not have been a crime. Maybe I even opened up a conversation or two... maybe. Bur, hey, what's the point? I guess I'm taking up valuable server space. So, I'll leave you guys to it. Have fun... but don't expect to get anywhere! You're running in circles... and perhaps all I was doing was tracing them out.