[lbo-talk] March 4

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 18:39:04 PST 2010

Carroll, the great majority of the population of the United States disagrees with you on just about everything. You are in essence a vanguardist who thinks that he knows the Truth. Which causes great problems with the idea that you cannot predict the kitchens of the future, since it seems likely that any future anticapitalist movement in the US will share none of your beliefs whatsoever.

----- Original Message ---- From: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Sat, March 6, 2010 4:25:41 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] March 4

Chuck Grimes wrote:

> This guy isn't just weak on liberal causes. He is an outright enemy.

I bvelieve I've been saying that for 10 years -- b3fore I had ever heard of Obama. He is a Democrat. What more needs to be said?

The DP leadership, the DP institutionally, is not and n ever has been weak or cowardly or sdtupid. It is the enemy. When will radicals realized that, realizee _deply_ and recognize that it will not change. Not in a decade. Not ever. It does not matter who the 2016 nominee is. He/she is already the enemy.