[lbo-talk] Galloway: cop caller

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Sat Mar 6 20:27:23 PST 2010

Joe Catron observed:

Of course, this Azarmehr character seems like an absolute halfwit in more ways than one. Clicking through to his blog post, I read:

"The two women got even more excited and replied 'Oh we also support Iran against the West!' ... When I replied 'So why don't you go and live in Iran and allow two Iranian women to come here in your place and enjoy the same privileges you enjoy in the West', their initial enthusiasm was quickly turned into a shock."

With "logic" like that on the left, who needs the right? *************

Azarmehr says about his politics:

I believe the best way forward for Iran to be based on four pillars of Democracy, Secularism, Nationalism and Meritocracy. Most countries that have adopted these principles have been prosperous, why shouldn't our people be one of them?

Hi-ho bourgeois away! Mike B) *********************************************************************** http://wobblytimes.blogspot.com/