[lbo-talk] college tuition piece up

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Mar 8 14:45:44 PST 2010

As the wage premium for education has expanded, college has gotten a lot more expensive. Why, and what’s this done to access (and with it, class mobility)?

From LBO #125, just posted to the web: “I’m borrowing my way through college..."

http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/College.html

Though this sample is free, it costs money to produce LBO. If you don’t already subscribe, please do, and keep this sort of thing alive. It’s not like there’s an excess of critical economic news and analysis, is there? LBO subscriptions. Such a deal! Subscribe now before the price goes up in a couple of months!!

http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/LBO_subinfo.html

Doug Henwood Left Business Observer 242 Greene Ave - #1C Brooklyn, NY 11238-1398 USA <dhenwood at panix.com> <http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com> "blog": <http://doughenwood.wordpress.com/>