[lbo-talk] Tea-heads to swarm the Hill

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Tue Mar 9 12:27:10 PST 2010

On Tue, March 9, 2010 11:34 am, farmelantj at juno.com wrote:

> In which case under a McCain Administration we might
> have had rioting in the streets over unemployment.

No. There was one screamingly huge difference between the candidates which mattered.

The MacChurian Candidate would've done something to really, really piss off our creditors, like re-arming Saakashvili's criminal regime, strongarming the Maliki government in Iraq, drone-bombing Iran, or selling Taiwan a ton of missiles, or all four. In response, the BRICs would've pulled their money out of T-bills, and we'd all be living in caves, policed by a bankrupt, reactionary quasi-theocracy.

-- DRR