[lbo-talk] Left Forum

Julio Huato juliohuato at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 13:38:29 PST 2010

Please note that there are at least two Marxist-Debate list members who will be presenting at the Left Forum (March 19-21, Pace University): Ethan Young and me. (Unfortunately, scheduled on the same day and time!)

http://www.leftforum.org/node/393

Although perhaps a bit late for the Western planning mind, list members planning to travel to NYC to attend the event (especially, but not exclusively, students or people with no institutional $ponsorship) may contact me off list if they haven't yet booked a place to stay in this very expensive city. I have space for a few people at my place in Bed Stuy, Brooklyn. On subway or bike, I'm half an hour away from Pace. Walking, it's about 1:30 hs.

Julio