[lbo-talk] Tea-heads to swarm the Hill

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 16:05:06 PST 2010

DR:

No. There was one screamingly huge difference between the candidates which mattered. The MacChurian Candidate would've done something to really, really piss off our creditors, like re-arming Saakashvili's criminal regime,

strongarming the Maliki government in Iraq, drone-bombing Iran, or selling Taiwan a ton of missiles, or all four. In response, the BRICs would've pulled their money out of T-bills, and we'd all be living in caves, policed by a bankrupt, reactionary quasi-theocracy.

JG:

Ah, you're a "sunny side up" kind of guy.

_________________________________________________________________ Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/