[lbo-talk] Tea-heads to swarm the Hill

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 21:56:26 PST 2010

Andy:

Too broke to care, he said. I'm not there at the moment, but I've been close enough to sympathize. Sort of lumpen intellectual. But don't knock it till you try it (provided you don't have a family).

John:

Oh, I AM there at the moment, have been for far too long -- which means that I've tried it, to a fault. (I won't say anything too personal about the family bit, only that there seems to be

an inverse relationship between the aforementioned attitude and success in forming a family.)

I just thought Dennis' post was hilarious (and apposite, really): "Hey, look on the bright side...

Obama is utterly wretched, imperial decay and social morbidity are rampant, but we could have

had full-blown fascism!"

_________________________________________________________________ Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469229/direct/01/