[lbo-talk] FYI & Comment if you Wish

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 01:27:53 PST 2010

Or, perhaps, I am reporting what they tell me, which is that the IRA have been a bunch of thugs for a long time.

"Actual" means "person who lives in Ireland," as opposed to "non-actual," which means "person of Irish descent who lives in the United States and thinks he's Irish because his greatgrandmother came from Cork."

----- Original Message ---- From: James Heartfield <Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk>

Maybe it is just the kind of people you meet, Chris, or the vibe you give off that leads them to mask their views. Or perhaps, as your distinction between actual- and non- implies, you only hear what you want to. ___________________________________ http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/mailman/listinfo/lbo-talk