[lbo-talk] looking out for the future of the Jewish people

joel schalit jschalit at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 07:41:55 PST 2010

Oh, that's so funny. Thanks, Doug. For those who don't know Marzel well (including the author of this article, obviously), the rightist in question is a former associate of Meir Kahane, who lives in Hebron. He's quite the extremist, and an equal opportunity homophobe as well as being a racist settler.

Joel