[lbo-talk] Hurt Locker

Eric Beck ersatzdog at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 10:19:05 PST 2010

On 3/11/10, Marv Gandall <marvgandall at videotron.ca> wrote:
> My wife and I saw the Hurt Locker on cable last night. I must have missed
> Louis P's review on it, but amidst all the glowing tributes, dug up this
> obscure short review on Rotten Tomatoes which exactly mirrors our own

I haven't seen the movie, but whiny, politically correct reviews like this make me want to see it. Posthaste. Reminds me of the reasons leftists criticized Marie Antoinette: for being insufficiently praising of the revolutionaries and condemning of the royals and not offering a program for revolution. Blech.