[lbo-talk] Oppression

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 11:19:51 PST 2010

Not that the USSR was a postcolonial nation, but I suppose it did during Stalin in a roundabout way by providing the grain that the USSR sold abroad to finance the first Five-Year Plan. (Starving a whole lot of people to death in the process.)

----- Original Message ---- From: Matthias Wasser <matthias.wasser at gmail.com>