[lbo-talk] Disappoint With #125

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Mar 11 14:59:23 PST 2010

Alan, you give one of the possible versions of what I have already aruged is the "obvious" but not acceptable answer to Doug's point. Knowledge accumulation is necessarily (a) inefficient and (b) in a capitalist society corrupt -- but the corruption is just part of the couse of the essntial gains.

Carrol