[lbo-talk] Hurt Locker

Marv Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Fri Mar 12 13:36:04 PST 2010

========================== I think most or all of us would agree art doesn't have to be partisan, ie. radical, to have great value. Having said that, I'm partial to films which realistically portray social relations within and between classes, and those in particular which do so from the perspective of the oppressed and in sympathy with them. That would come closest to what I suppose we would describe as a "radical" movie. Interesting question. What do you and others think?