[lbo-talk] LF meetup

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 18:00:32 PST 2010

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 8:31 PM, Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:

That's changed some. I could probbly be available later -- but Jan won't
> be, so I'd need a guide. I can't see well enough to follow a route I
> haven't been acquainted with for years. Nor can I see the lights well
> enough to cross any very wide street even at a stopkight.

I can't imagine that will be a problem, but also haven't heard any arguments against starting at 5:00. No one voted themselves as unavailable then, and it sounds as if it might work a little better for Doug.

Is anyone attached to one of the fourth bloc of workshops, which lasts until 6:50 pm (**http://tinyurl.com/yfvl2mn), or to doing anything else during that period? Speak now, or forever hold your peace.