[lbo-talk] Comparative post-Sovietology, 20 years on

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 12:06:24 PDT 2010

Actually I think I was thinking of money coming into the country.

----- Original Message ---- From: Wojtek S <wsoko52 at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Mon, March 15, 2010 7:09:50 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Comparative post-Sovietology, 20 years on

RE: Remittences from noncitizens are not part of the GDP

[WS:]  This is true only nominally.  In reality, these remittances are likely to be spent on goods and services, and thus enter the GDP as value added of the production and distributions of these goods and services.

Wojtek