[lbo-talk] LBO-Talk Meetup @ Left Forum 2010 - Final Information!

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 22:00:37 PDT 2010

5:00 pm - whenever the last of us leaves! Saturday, March 20 The Beekman 15 Beekman Street: http://www.thebeekmanpub.com/findus1.html Call me for last-minute directions: 718-395-3419

I also recommend this anti-war action (and plan to attend it):

*Saturday, March 20* 1:00 - 2:00 PM *Rally and Leafleting* Times Square Recruiting Station, 7th Ave at 44th Street Speakers: State Senator Bill Perkins and Chaplain Hugh Bruce, Vietnam Veteran and member of Veterans for Peace. http://www.unitedforpeace.org

Finally, I'll be working the Left Forum check-in table between 3:00 and 6:00 pm Friday (and wearing a red Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine cap). Feel free to find me and say hello!