[lbo-talk] green consumers: thieving pricks

MICHAEL YATES mikedjyates at msn.com
Tue Mar 16 06:46:02 PDT 2010

This study fits Boulder, Colorado to a T. One big reason we came to dislike the place. The restaurant next door

is rated the greenest eatery in the west, yet it spews noxious smoke into the air day and night. The owner

dumped trash that he was supposed to be composting into our building's dumpster. Everybody is driving a Prius, but

boy do they feel entitled to ignore every kind of polite behavior in stores, on the sidewalks, etc.