[lbo-talk] the Kultur Krisis

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 17 11:59:34 PDT 2010

>These days, though, it seems like almost every smidgeon of dissent in the
>US is being channeled through the digital commons and its leading cultural
>expression, the videogame culture.

Usually I've never heard of anything you mention when you talk about videogame culture and ,judging from the lack of response when you bring it up here, I'm thinking not many other people in our little lbotalk community seem to know much about it either.

So I'm wondering, how leading a cultural expression can it be? I mean, I know a lot of people play these games, but a lot of people do a lot of things.