[lbo-talk] why liberal Dems are absolutely useless or worse

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 04:56:27 PDT 2010

Doug: The Blue Dogs, etc., threatened to vote no and meant it. They got what they wanted. The pwog never do, and never do.

[WS:] Because as I said in my other posting, the pwogs are useful idiots that provide palatable cover for the policies that may offend public sensibilities. The image of the US as a democracy in the name only (like the Deutsche "Demokratische" Republik or the "Democratic" Republic of Korea,) owned and operated by monied oligarchy and the bipartisan duopoly may be offensive to most Americans who still imagine that their beloved "Amrika" reached the level of civilization achieved by noone else. So the useful idiots play the role of erecting Potemkin villages by making appearances of debates and parliamentary negotiations in what from the beginning is a done deal decided behind the closed doors of corporate boardrooms.

Wojtek