[lbo-talk] Hollywood Now

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 19 13:49:13 PDT 2010

This is Dwayne Johnson talking about his acting career. It just occurred to me that not only could Johnson be Governor someday, like his friend Arnold, but he could also be President since he doesn't have that citizenship problem:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/herocomplex/2010/03/dwayne-johnson-.html

"It's about creating opportunities where I can take this brand and expand it," Johnson said on the set. "That could mean foundation work or outside marketing opportunities. But movies are what drive it, always. That's my passion. "The goal is to make great movies and to make them in a variety of genres."