[lbo-talk] Economics as a Moral Science?

Chuck Loucks lbo at hvgreens.org
Sat Mar 20 17:59:49 PDT 2010

Aside from the typos, interesting article. I'm tired of economists arguing that lower wages equal higher living standards and so, I found this article refreshing. I also love the way apologists for free markets always seem to forget that without property rights enforced by government through police, courts, prisons and the military, there would be no markets worthy of any mention; which you point out.

ChuckL ----- Original Message ----- From: "michael perelman" <michael at ecst.csuchico.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 10:24 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Economics as a Moral Science?