[lbo-talk] A little ray of sunshine

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Wed Mar 24 11:45:27 PDT 2010

The ray of light to which I alluded was the litany of good things in the bill enumerated in the article.

I agree things will get ever more dicey for states, and this bill makes it worse. But that would be true under a straight expansion of Medicaid, which I would be for regardless. State fiscal crises are bad for the poor and working class, no doubt about it. How bad will depend on Federal action, which itself will depend on mass mobilization.