[lbo-talk] M. Parenti joins the New Atheists?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Mar 24 11:51:40 PDT 2010

On Mar 24, 2010, at 2:40 PM, Chris Doss wrote:

> If you want to attack quantum physics, you attack the beliefs held
> by quantum physicists, not the beliefs of some dude on the street.

The bible isn't quantum physics. Economics, even, isn't quantum physics. A book full of moral lessons, tales of origin, parables, and fire-and-brimstone fulminating doesn't really qualify as science. Like I said, any literate person is qualified to comment on it. Some comments are worth more than others, no doubt, but there are no prerequisites.

Doug