[lbo-talk] M. Parenti joins the New Atheists?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Mar 24 18:15:12 PDT 2010

I believe Bishop Romero's name has been mentioned. Also the Cardinal brothers, the Berrigans, the late Father Joe Kelly who provided a base in the U.S. for the Communist Party of the Philippines, Beulah Kennedy who started a group in Bloomington to advance Black Liberation by other means than NASCP legalism (which she a lso supported) and by her example politicized a certain local assistant professor of English.

Carrol