[lbo-talk] M. Parenti joins the New Atheists?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Mar 24 19:05:47 PDT 2010

On Mar 24, 2010, at 9:45 PM, Chris Doss wrote:

> BTW you can't comment on the Bible except in the loosest way unless
> you know Greek and Hebrew, because different English translations
> vary very widely.

Like I said before, most people process the bible in a single dominant translation - King James, RSV, whatever. That's the living social document.

Given your propensity toward commenting on all sorts of things you know little about, I'm surprised you're such a stickler on this all- time best-seller.

Doug