[lbo-talk] M. Parenti joins the New Atheists?

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 04:38:14 PDT 2010

So, which is the real meaning, "a voice crying in the wilderness, prepare me the way of the lord" or "a voice crying, in the wilderness prepare me the way of the lord"?

----- Original Message ---- From: James Heartfield <Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk>

There's two answers to that: the first is that the Bible English speakers comment on is the English Bible, either the St James or the new one.