[lbo-talk] the cost of the humanities

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 06:38:29 PDT 2010

[JF:] And I just keep thinking, the most engaging thing I've found is to make them actually responsible for reading what I'm asking them to read. When they do that, and take it seriously, they often find that it's interesting. And then they're engaged. And all it took was that $20 book.

[WS:]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

Wojtek